Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

BA6 - Life is too short

Today I want the Norwich Cemetery to take some photos for referencing and research and to get an overall feel of a graveyard. Whilst walking round I managed to get some pretty good shots of broken grave stones and fairly large monuments. Overall the trip was a success in securing some pretty good research. The main feelings I took back from this though is sad, it makes you realize that life really is too short and that sometimes we take life and others for granted. At night there's a sense of eeriness and sometimes fear that is normally associated with grave yards and I just have to find a way of showing these senses and feelings through my work in Maya. This blog post wasn't meant to sound deep and personal but more a way of expressing my feelings from which I felt whilst at the grave yard and how to can be applied to my work. Anyway, here are some of the photos from the cemetery.





















No comments:

Post a Comment