Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

BA6 - Experimenting

Going around Norwich today I couldn't help but notice that a lot of the churches don't have a front door on the tower like mine, this is really bugging me since I want mine to be an accurate assumption of a church, if that makes sense of course. There however some churches that do have the main door on the door though, one of which is right near the university building on Duke Street. I have pictures below. I also whilst I was there got some nice textures for my project and any future projects. Anyway I have been experimenting with the idea of having the church doors on the side of the tower since most of the churches I saw had it either in a different place or on the side not directly on the front, chances are I'll stick with it on the front since I really like the look of it on the front and I feel it works for my scene.







No comments:

Post a Comment