Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Life Drawing: My attempts

 

After unsuccessfully finding all of the life drawing images I done I could only find the one that I did of the model we had for the class. I did have another drawing that had 12 expressions that the model made with her face but can't find it. I'll admit that drawing people, faces or anatomy isn't my strongest point when it comes creativity, environments i prefer but one thing that I want improve upon during my time at university is being able to draw form, structure and overall feel of people. I know that I can improve but the trouble is and think this is with a lot of students I want to have that improvement straight away and not be patient. I'm going to attend the drawing class and try and improve my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment