Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

BA5 - WIP

Following on from creating the assets for my demo I have created small objects for details that will come into use later on when I start to make the inside of the house. I have also created other assets such as the door and doorway, small these are but put together in a scene with the area for the demo and it will work nicely together. I need to do more of course but facing difficulties at the moment with my PC so trying to get as much done as I can whilst trying to fix it.

Here are renders of the assets created using 3 point lighting. the 3 point lighting I learnt from our lecture when he did a workshop for the first years.
Door/Doorway UV mapped and textured, 3 point lighting for render

table, UV mapped and textured, 3 point lighting
table with ref model for size
Coffee mug UV mapped and textured for the table to add detail
Door and table in a scene together
With the textures of the door I am going to change it since it doesn't really fit the theme of the medieval style. Overall I am happy with the outcome so far, yes only small assets but I feel that they are efficient enough to put into a game engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment